BabyD

BabyD

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cozy Coupe

Today Austin and I took my new Cozy Coupe for a spin. It was hot and humid, so we didn't stay outside very long. Mommy was nice though and brought the plastic vehicles inside for us to play with and fight over.

Austin's daddy says the Cozy Coupe is the best-selling car of all time.

Austin with my helmet on and elbow pads on his knees - ready to go!
Austin pushing the scooter on grass so he wouln't have to wear the helmet.
Austin taking a stick break - just like I do!
Austin at the wheel.
I am a big, tan boy!


Poor Austin. The helmet covered his eyes and I stole the scooter when he was down.

Mommy moved Austin and the scooter onto the grass so he didn't need the helmet.


I pushed Austin - Austin pushed me.

No comments: