Here Austin is playing in Fairy Tale Land. First he spins straw into gold, then he climbs-up on a bed, steals a berry pie, and helps a cow jump over the moon! All the activity was a little overwhelming, so he decided to chill-out with the Smurfs for a while.






Here I am making sure Mommy gets pictures of me and not just Austin.

Cameron and the Beanstalk!


The reason why Mommy takes more pictures of Austin than me - I charge the camera and try to lick the lens! Mommy also says this is the reason her photos are sometimes subpar, but I know that is user error.

After Fairy Tale Land Austin and I wanted some refreshment, so we went to a tea party! We made some new friends there - the March Hare and the Mad Hatter!
Mommy, are bunnies usually this big?



Austin got a little friendly with the bunny.

After the tea party we took a ride on some horsies! Austin thought riding a horsey was groovy!



I did not think riding the carousel was groovy in February and I still don't like it. Mommy did not jump-on behind me like last time because she was holding both Austin and me. Don't worry, as soon as my feet were back on terra firma I was happy and running around and trying to eat a horse's tail.


Austin, you can't just open the door to someone's house. You need to ring the doorbell first! (You can hear the doorbell if you listen closely).
Austin, it's my turn at the door. And a rake can poke your eye out.



No comments:
Post a Comment