BabyD

BabyD

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa Was Here

Santa was here and he left presents for me!











He gave me a tree branch.










And some shiny garland.












And what the hell? Is this some kind of joke? I can see and touch the toy, but I can't get it out of the box and into my mouth.










Daddy took the toy out of the box for me. Santa could learn a thing or two from Daddy. Anyway, the toy was a tasty car, which is now back in the box to take to Goodwill. Mommy and Daddy think I have enough things to put in my mouth and the race track neither works well nor fits in my mouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cameron, I am sure your cousin Jackson will be giving you a lecture on your word usage---remember, the word its self isn't the problem, but how it's used. You might want to discuss your parents' vocabulary with them sometime..... Love you, Grandma Dene