
I celebrated my birthday by taking a walk in the rain with my friend Oliver. Our mommies got wet, but we didn't.
This is Oliver. He is 2 1/2 months younger than I am, but we are the same height - and my head is bigger than his. I must have short legs like Mommy and Daddy. I like to bite on Oliver's slippers and stick my fingers in his eyes. He used to like to put his fingers in my mouth, until I bit him.

On the way home from Oliver's house, I told Mommy it is time to turn the stroller around and let me look at things other than her.
I am tired of looking at you lady!

I want to see where I am going, not where I have been.

I am a handsome fella.

After I woke-up from the nap I took in the stroller, I had a snack. Cheerios, of course!



No comments:
Post a Comment