BabyD

BabyD

Friday, April 18, 2014

My Birthday Gifts from Grandpa Sunshine


Look at those gifts! The big one is a cardboard stand of a Coca-Cola polar bear for my bedroom here, but it was great to see all the superhero wrapping paper and bags!
One thing I received that I wasn't supposed to have until I was 10 - my very own pet! It's a guinea pig I have named Star. Mommy seems to like him more than I do, which is probably good for Star.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameron, are we talking a real life, breathing guinea pig or a nice stuffed, plush one???? If real, I am sure your Mom likes it since she had one named Golden, and she was much older than you are. What fun presents and wrapping paper--did you save it to make a picture background or art work for your bedroom???? Enjoy your visit, love Grandma Dene

Baby D said...

Grandma Dene, Mommy said her Guinea Pigs name was Holden, not Golden, and he was crazy. Poor thing. This Guinea Pig likes to be held. And I feed him endive.