My weight and height are a little disproportionate again. Mommy says I am just bulking-up for another growth spurt, but the doctor says I eat too often, and I shouldn't eat when I wake at night. Mommy is talking about Ferberization Friday. I wonder what that means. It sure sounds exciting!
Three of my shots are now combined in one needle, so I had 2 shots instead of 4. I only whined for 30 seconds. I am hard core, just like Mommy.
August 18, 2008
Weight: 17 pounds, 4 ounces - 92 percentile
Height: 25 1/2 inches - 75 percentile
Head circumference: 17 1/4 inches - 90 percentile
June 18, 2008
Weight: 14 pounds, 3 ounces - 97 percentile
Height: 24 1/4 inches - 95 percentile
Head circumference: 16 1/2 inches - 95 percentile
April 10, 2008 - my birthday (Daddy's too!)
Weight: 10 pounds, 1 ounce - 95 percentile
Height: 21 inches - 90 percentile
Head circumference: 15 inches - 90 percentile
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment